|Honor Excellence. Inspire Achievement.
Has a program, book, game, organization or individual created long-term change
to your financial attitude and behavior?
- Do you know of an educator who goes above and beyond to help students understand and practice sound money management concepts?
- Is there an organization working to make effective financial education ubiquitous in your community?
- Have you read a book, for either children or adults, that made financial literacy concepts accessible and actionable?
- Have you participated in an education program, for either children or adults, which you feel deserves special recognition?
- Do you know of a game that makes financial literacy fun and educational?
- Have you read a research paper that shed new light on financial literacy education?
Nominate that educator, organization, book, education program, game or research paper for an EIFLE Award!
Each year, the Institute for Financial Literacy presents the Excellence In Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Awards to individuals and organizations that have shown exceptional innovation, dedication and commitment to the field of financial literacy education.
The work of these authors, educators, organizations and researchers inspires others to strive toward excellence as well, increasing the availability and effectiveness of financial literacy education in communities across the country.
The deadline to submit nominations is January 30, 2015. Nomination guidelines and forms can be found at EIFLEawards.org or by calling