It’s America Saves Week! From February 24 – March 01, 2014. Do not miss the upcoming events for the rest of this week.
Experian Google Hangout
- Date: 2/28/14
- Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Pacific
- Hosted by: @Experian with special guest @AmericaSaves
- Link to Announcement Post on Experian (page will be live by February 1).
- Date: 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, and 2/24
- Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
- Hosted by: @moneytalk1 with special guest @AmericaSaves
Brought to you by Florida Saves:
- January 30 (12:30pm – 1:30pm EST) – Tips for Tax Prep & Filing
- February 24 (12:30pm – 1:30pm EST) – How to Save $500 – Quick, easy steps!
- February 26 (12:30pm – 1:30pm EST) – Women & Money: Unique Issues
- March 18 (12:30pm – 1:30pm EST) – Money Saving Vacation Tips
- April 1 (12:30pm – 1:30pm EST) – Don’t be “April-Fooled” – Smart Shopping Tips, Tricks, & Gimmicks
- As part of America Saves Week (February 24-March 1, 2014), a time set aside annually to promote good savings behavior, the Cooperative Extension system is launching an online “2014 America Saves Challenge.”
- This free five-week program, open to anyone who enrolls online, will be held from Sunday, February 23, through Saturday, March 29, 2014. Prizes will be awarded for participants who report the highest point totals at the end of each week and at the end of the challenge. To participate in the America Saves Challenge, visit the Rutgers Cooperative Extension Small Steps to Health and Wealth™ Challenge Web site at http://rutgers.ancc.net/. Set up a user name and password and download a one-page user’s guide with instructions about how to proceed. Enroll in the Challenge titled “2014 America Saves Challenge.” This challenge will be among a list of names of online challenges that are currently available to participate in.
- The SaveYourRefund Sweepstakes makes you a winner this tax season– win $250 in weekly drawings or a GRAND PRIZE of $25,000 by simply saving $50 of your federal refund!