Blogged By: The Potential Millionaire
Honor Excellence. Inspire Achievement.
- Has a program, book, game, organization or individual created long-term change to your financial attitude and behavior?
- Do you know of an educator who goes above and beyond to help students understand and practice sound money management concepts?
- Is there an organization working to make effective financial education ubiquitous in your community?
- Have you read a book, for either children or adults, that made financial literacy concepts accessible and actionable?
- Have you participated in an education program, for either children or adults, which you feel deserves special recognition?
Do you know of a game that makes financial literacy fun and educational?
- Have you read a research paper that shed new light on financial literacy education?
Each year, the Institute for Financial Literacy presents the Excellence In Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Awards to individuals and organizations that have shown exceptional innovation, dedication and commitment to the field of financial literacy education.
The work of these authors, educators, organizations and researchers inspires others to strive toward excellence as well, increasing the availability and effectiveness of financial literacy education in communities across the country.
The deadline to submit nominations is January 30, 2015. Nomination guidelines and forms can be found at EIFLEawards.org or by calling (207) 221-3663.
2015 EIFLE Awards
Nomination Deadline, January 30, 2015
Awards Presentation: April 1, 2015
Grand Hyatt Hotel San Antonio, TX
We are excited to announce our 10th Annual Conference on Financial Education.
For more information, please visit our Conference website at www.ACFEonline.org.
April 1-3, 2015
The Annual Conference on Financial Education promotes the effective delivery of consumer financial products, services and education by hosting a national event for professionals providing these services.
22 Cottage Road South Portland, ME 04106